Layer 7 is a leading provider of SOA, Web and Cloud solutions to the public sector in the US and around the world. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader and On Demand Top 100 company in Cloud computing, Layer 7 has distinguished itself in the public sector through its commitment to open standards, security certifications and platform neutrality.
Layer 7 has repeatedly distinguished itself in meeting next generation eGov requirements around the world. Layer 7 is unique among its peers in being able to claim
- Deployments spanning federal, state, municipal and multi-national agencies
- Truly global reach including government deployments the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Holland, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Denmark, Singapore, Israel, Turkey, Brazil and Hong Kong.
- Breadth of functionality to support diverse agency / departmental needs including Defense, Intelligence, Police, Customs / Border Control, Healthcare, Transportation, Agriculture, Treasury, Aviation, Justice, Census, Education, Motor Vehicles and Citizen eGov
- Unparalleled security certification to meet the rigorous compliance and safeguard needs of the most demanding government agencies including:
- FIPS in software and hardware
- Common Criteria / EAL4 + appliances
- US STIG Vulnerability Tested
- FAA/SWIM Qualified Vendor on 2009 XML Gateway Qualified Vendor List
- NCES Security
- Joint DoD/IC Service Security Working Group (JSSWG)
- Joint DoD/IC Enterprise Service Monitoring
- HSPD12 Backend Attribute Exchange (BAE)
- DoD Public Key Enablement
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography on XML
Form Factors and Integrations:
- Software, or virtual installations across the DoD in support of Tactical and Disconnected, Intermittent, and Low Bandwidth (DIL) Situations.
- Integrates with cross domain guards to provide for net-centric information sharing opportunities between classification domains.
Our Government Solutions
A Few of Our Government Customers