VMworld 2012 kicks off at the Moscone Center in San Francisco this week. At the event, VMware will be making some exciting announcements around the delivery and management of public and private clouds using automation technologies.
Rapid deployment and onboarding has always been a key requirement for Layer 7 solutions, which is what initiated our strong partnership with VMware years ago. These announcements will showcase the next step in that evolution.
Layer 7 will be presenting at the VMworld Solutions Exchange and we’d love for you to stop by to talk about how we take advantage of the latest VMware technology. Come discuss your use case and find out how we can:
- Protect and manage vCloud APIs
- Securely expose APIs from a vCloud-based solution
- Govern infrastructures based on the vCloud Architecture Toolkit (vCAT)
- Orchestrate APIs for value-added interfaces
- Dynamically provision vApps from policy based on SLAs
- Enforce access control and threat protection across hybrid cloud environments
We’ll also be giving demonstrations of our VMware Ready certified products, including the SecureSpan Mobile Access Gateway and Layer 7 API Portal. In case you can’t catch us on the west coast, we’ll also be at the VMware Forum in Toronto on September 20.