Our recent Tech Talk discussing OpenID Connect was great. We had some pre-questions sent in via email, lots of live questions through the stream and some great questions through our twitter hashtag #Layer7Live. We’re going to pick up on the momentum of that last Tech Talk and continue on with our next interactive API-focused discussion on July 24 at 9am PDT.
We’re very excited to be welcoming Mike Amundsen, Layer 7′s Principal API Architect, back to the Tech Talk studio. He’s ready to take on questions and discuss hypermedia APIs, a subject he literally wrote the book on.
- What makes a hypermedia API different from other API types?
- How is designing one different from designing any other form of API?
- What are the benefits or complications for the publisher and the developer?
These are just a few of the questions that arise when thinking about designing hypermedia APIs. Now’s the time to get your thinking caps on and start formulating the questions you want to ask Mike on his specialist subject.
Make sure you click Add to Calendar to get the full event details and a reminder on the day.
Submit your questions:
- Tweet using the tag #Layer7Live
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in & Chat through Facebook