Mike Amundsen, Layer 7′s new Principal API Architect, is an in-demand thought leader who focuses on the subject of how to build flexible, adaptable APIs. We’re very excited that Mike will be discussing this issue as our special guest for the next Tech Talk Tuesday event on June 26 at 9am PDT.
He’ll be chatting with Director of Client Solutions Matt McLarty and taking questions live. It’s not a presentation or scripted in anyway. It’s simply a chance for you to have your questions on designing flexible APIs answered live.
So, what does it mean to design a flexible API? Here are a few things to consider:
- Employing the USE methodology (Usable, Scalable, Evolvable)
- When (and when NOT) to version your API
- Supporting multiple formats (XML, JSON etc.)
- Designing the message format
- Planning for re-usability
- The power of hypermedia as a design element
I’m looking forward to a great interactive Tech Talk with lots of questions and audience participation. It’s a great topic and we have a great speaker to go along with it.
Don’t forget to add the Tech Talk to your calendar.
On the day of the event, join on Livestream or Facebook:
Submit your questions:
Tweet using the tag #Layer7Live
Check-in & Chat through Facebook